Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The biggest release of Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express in the UK

Shah Rukh Khan’s Chennai Express will get the biggest release for any Indian film in the UK.

During a promotional tour for the film Sharukh khan said:
“I am very glad the film is getting such a big release here. UK audiences are fantastic. I don’t believe that actors have regional appeal but I have to accept that some of my star value is largely down to audiences here .“With all humility and kindness, I would like to request them to keep watching my films the same way. It is a great fun film, the kind I haven’t done before and I promise it will be a great ride,” he added, speaking to media-persons at Courthouse Hotel in central London.

Sharukh khan said to his fans:
“With all humility and kindness, I would like to request them to keep watching my films the same way. It is a great fun film, the kind I haven’t done before and I promise it will be a great ride,” he added, speaking to media-persons at Courthouse Hotel in central London.