Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Saxxx Ki Dukaan.com Movie - Vir Das in double role

Vir das said: Saxxx Ki Dukaan.com has me in a double role and this is one movie I have done for myself. If we try and be a part of a cult film, it'll never happen. Cults don't happen like that. You make a film and it winds up being cult or path breaking. I don't think audience will be apprehensive about sex because I am confident in the treatment of the film but it is largely an underdog story of a guy who discovers confidence in himself. If you pepper the film with just sex toys, it wouldn't work.






 I started off as an actor and then became a comedian. Just because you are a stand up comedian, doesn't make you a good actor. Most of them are not good actors. Even in the U.S., there are hundreds of stand up comedians but not everybody becomes a Seinfeld or can do Everybody Loves Raymond. Russell Peters can sell out Wembley Stadium but you'll never see him do a major Hollywood project. Sorabh Pant and Tanmay Bhatt are writing books and they are too doing a bunch of things.